Preservation North Carolina has saved over 700 historic properties in 75 years. Join us for a year-long series of tours showcasing important historic properties we have protected from the mountains to the coast (and a few that are not “ours” but are so spectacular we had to include them!).
Planned Events Include:
- May 4: Granville & Vance Counties Ramble
- May 18: The Cellar Open House, Enfield
- July 31 & August 3: Crabtree Jones House Tours, Raleigh
- September 7: Orange County Ramble
- September 13: Sloop Point Celebration, Pender County
- October 9: Executive Mansion Celebration,
- (part of PNC’s Annual Conference Oct. 8-10)
- October 9: Blount Street Block Party
- October 19: Cascine Mill (Louisburg) Ice Cream Social
- October 26: Shelby Ramble
- November 2: New Bern Celebration
- November 9: Wrightsville Beach Ramble
Join us for as many events as possible and help celebrate PNC’s Diamond Anniversary!
75th Anniversary sponsorships available! Sponsors will be recognized on event signage and PNC’s website through 2014.
Call 919-832-3652 ext. 224 for details.
With gratitude to our 75th Anniversary Sponsors:
Statewide Organizational Sponsors:
Andrus and Company, Enfield
Davis Property Group LLC, Greenville, SC
Linda and Rufus Edmisten, Raleigh
J. Myrick Howard, Raleigh
Dr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Hughes, Wilmington
Marion S. Covington Foundation, Greensboro
Blanco Tackabery Matamoros PA, Winston-Salem
Sally and Jeff Greaser, Raleigh
Rodney Swink and Juanita Shearer-Swink, Raleigh
Fern H. Shubert CPA, Marshville
Mary E. Winstead, Roxboro