John A. McKay House
- 4,975 square feet
- Lot Size: 0.5 acres / Zoning: Multi-use
John & Lynette Mercer
910-292-2559 or 440-263-0512, firstname.lastname@example.org
The John A McKay House was built in 1910 next to his former factory recognized as one of the first manufacturing facilities in Harnett County. Previously a residence patterned after his grandfather’s house, this 2 story “Southern Colonial” was bought through Preservation NC and restored as a full service restaurant. Its downtown location and multi-use zoning makes this building ideal for nearly any kind of business or residence. Other than some cosmetic restoration on the 2nd floor, the magnificent building is beautifully restored and generating revenue.