600 W. Henderson Street
- 3,599 square feet
- Lot Size: 0.62 acres / Zoning: Residential
Alex Kastanas Holladay
5 Points Realty
Surrounded by the 18-acre woodland gardens of Elizabeth Holmes Hurley Park, this stately Georgian revival home on a corner lot is a celebration of original history and modern livability!
Features like the clay tile roof, original tiled bathrooms, and majestic staircases take you back in time while you enjoy the updated custom kitchen with quartz countertops, new stainless appliances, and 19-SEER dual-zoned HVAC.
- Downstairs hardwoods refinished (2020)
- Full house interior repaint (2020)
- New carpet installed (2020)
- New custom quartz countertops (2021)
- New custom kitchen cabinetry (2021)
- New Maytag dishwasher (2021)
- New Samsung gas range (2021)
- New gas line to kitchen (2021)
- Installed range hood (2021)
- New custom tile backsplash (2021)
- New Panasonic microwave (2021)
- Installed new bar sink in kitchen (2021)
- New 19-SEER variable speed HVAC and full ductwork replacement with dual zone climate control (2022)
Step outside for a gardener’s paradise with raised beds, mature landscaping, and fenced backyard. When on the grounds you’ll forget you are minutes away from the Country Club of Salisbury and the heart of downtown.
Don’t let this opportunity to own a piece of history pass you by! Property sale includes professional architectural plans for two primary suite configurations and two sunroom configurations.