- 1,206 square feet
- Lot Size: 0.41 acres / Zoning: Historic District
John and Cathy Giannini
Built in 1845, the Oliver House is one of only 4 raised cottages in Caswell County. It is located in the quaint town of Milton and was fully restored in 2005 according to the Secretary of Interior’s Standards and PNC protective covenants. Built for a local merchant during the time when “cotton was king,” the Oliver House is located just a block from the Thomas Day House/Union Tavern and just 2 miles from VIR (Virginia International Raceway). Since it’s restoration, the now 2 bedroom house has been used as a guest cottage and/or private residence. The Oliver House has all the amenities of a modern home with a lot large enough to build a sizable workshop or garage, subject to approval by PNC.
The historic Oliver House is under protective covenants held by Preservation North Carolina. Please contact Dawn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-832-3652 x221 to request a copy of these covenants.