Thank you for your interest in working with Preservation North Carolina. We currently do not have any employment opportunities available.
Our Regional Offices are in need of volunteers!
Are you interested in historic preservation and have some time to help out at one of our Regional Offices? We are searching for volunteers who are available to dedicate a few hours every week, bi-weekly or monthly to help with the following tasks:
- Take photos of historic properties within the region, specifically properties currently available for purchase.
- Respond to property inquiries, including scheduling showings and answering basic questions.
- Show properties to prospective buyers.
- Schedule and conduct inspections of protected properties.
- Assist with filing and other organizational needs.
- Research information about historic properties (for newly acquired option or donated properties).
- Create floor plans for properties currently available for purchase (volunteers would need AutoCAD or similar for this task).
210 E. Church Street, Tarboro
735 9th Street, Durham
2 ½ E. Warren Street, Suite 8
If interested, please complete and return a Volunteer Interest Questionnaire (download the file to your computer and then open it using Adobe Reader rather than a web browser) to Marilyn Drath at email@example.com. Please include the days of the week/month and hours you are available (office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm).
For a list of counties within each region, go to www.presnc.org/about/regional-offices.