Thank you for your interest in working with Preservation North Carolina!
Programming and Events Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in our Programming and Events Coordinator position! We are currently reviewing submissions received and are not accepting additional submissions at this time.
Preservation North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting fairness and prohibiting discrimination in the workplace.
Our Regional Offices are in need of volunteers!
Are you interested in historic preservation and have some time to help out at one of our Regional Offices? We are searching for volunteers who are available to dedicate a few hours every week, bi-weekly or monthly to help with the following tasks:
- Take photos of historic properties within the region, specifically properties currently available for purchase.
- Respond to property inquiries, including scheduling showings and answering basic questions.
- Show properties to prospective buyers.
- Schedule and conduct inspections of protected properties.
- Assist with filing and other organizational needs.
- Research information about historic properties (for newly acquired option or donated properties).
- Create floor plans for properties currently available for purchase (volunteers would need AutoCAD or similar for this task).
409 N. Main Street, Suite 600, Tarboro
735 9th Street, Durham
129 E. Pine Street, Lincolnton
If interested, please complete and return a Volunteer Interest Questionnaire (download the file to your computer and then open it using Adobe Reader rather than a web browser) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the days of the week/month and hours you are available (office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm).
For a list of counties within each region, go to www.presnc.org/about/regional-offices.