Thank you for your interest in employment with Preservation North Carolina.
Development Manager – Bellamy Mansion Museum of History and Design Arts
The Development Manager is responsible for all development related activities at the Bellamy Mansion Museum including event management, membership management, gift shop management and site support activities.
- Venue rental, showings, and contracts
- Event logistics and reservation listings
- Museum event planning and execution in-house
- Sponsor recruitment
- Marketing via media and online calendars
- Database management
- Donor outreach and recognition
- Vendor coordination and listings
- Grant writing
- Gift shop ordering in collaboration with staff
- Site role
- Register/front desk
- Volunteer interaction
- Historical tour guide
This is a salaried full-time position at the Bellamy Mansion Museum of History and Design Arts in Wilmington. Hours for the position are Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm with evening and weekend hours as events require.
For complete details, please review the job description here.
All submissions must include both a cover letter and resume for consideration, and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.