Who can advertise with Preservation NC?
Anyone looking to sell a property that would appeal to preservation-minded buyers! From colonial to modernist houses, old mills and factories, downtown commercial buildings — we accept listings from both agents and owners.
Properties advertised in the Historic Properties Emporium should be 50 years old or older unless deserving of special consideration due to architectural merit. Preservation NC reserves the right to decline advertisements for properties that do not meet these criteria.
There are two ways to advertise with Preservation North Carolina.
1. Via our website. With nearly 20,000 visitors each month, PreservationNC.org is the place to reach a nationwide audience interested in historic properties in North Carolina. Please see rules and rates below.
2. Via our publication, NC Preservation. Produced quarterly with about 5,500 magazines distributed to our members and other preservationists. Please click here to learn more about advertising in the magazine.
- 12-month listing (Best Value!) — $165.00
- 6-month listing — $100.00
- 3-month listing — $75.00
Additional photos — $10.00 each
All ads include 2 photos (or 1 photo and 1 floor plan)
Please note that additional charges apply for ad changes made after the initial posting.
- Price/copy/contact/photo change — $15.00
Preservation NC members receive a 20% discount on the 12-month listing rate (excludes additional photo and change rates). Not a member? Join online to receive your discount!
Properties which are protected by Preservation North Carolina covenants receive FREE online ads!
Web ads will be uploaded within one week after receipt of payment. You will have a chance to review the ad online and correct any typographical errors. Changes made after a listing is approved are subject to the change rates noted.
Ads will remain on the website until the property sells or for one year (or 6-months / 3-months for the 6-month or 3-month listings), whichever comes first. The advertiser agrees to notify Preservation NC when the property sells. Please use update link to note sold property or make changes.
To advertise with us online:
- Fill out the Advertising Agreement and Listing Form. Please note, Preservation North Carolina reserves the right to edit materials submitted for publication.
- Send digital image files as attachments to HPE@presnc.org.
- Pay for the online advertisement and any additional photos online by clicking here or by completing the form here (download required to fill out the form) and submitting it via mail to P.O. Box 27644, Raleigh, NC 27611-7644, by e-mail to HPE@presnc.org or fax to 919-832-1651.
To Make Changes to a Listing
- Email changes to HPE@presnc.org.
- Send any replacement or additional images (as digital image files) as attachments to HPE@presnc.org.
- Pay for changes to the price or copy/contact/photo of a listing online by clicking here or by completing the form here (download required to fill out the form) and submitting it via mail to P.O. Box 27644, Raleigh, NC 27611-7644, by e-mail to HPE@presnc.org or fax to 919-832-1651.
If you have questions about advertising on PreservationNC.org, please contact Lauren Werner at email@example.com or call 919-832-3652 ext. 238.