For the Media
As North Carolina’s only private statewide nonprofit dedicated to historic preservation, Preservation North Carolina welcomes your interest. We are happy to assist you in learning more about the 700+ historic properties throughout the state that have been saved due to our efforts and those of our partners.
We also have an extensive photographic collection, some of which has been digitized by the North Carolina State University Archives.
If you are interested in a story about Preservation NC or one of our properties, or in obtaining permission to use a photograph, please contact our Director of Communications, Clarissa Goodlett, at 919-832-3652 x 238 or email@example.com.
Preservation NC Press Releases and Media Advisories
- Press Release: Wells Fargo awards grant to Preservation North Carolina for Loray Mill Village Neighborhood Revitalization
- Press Release: Preservation North Carolina sells Eden’s historic Spray Cotton Mill
Preservation NC In the News
- Save Historic Preservation Tax Credits
- Spray Mill Renovation Planned
- Preservation NC agrees to sell Spray Cotton Mill to Pittsboro developer
- Revolution Mill shows transformative power of historic tax credits
- NoDa residents try to preserve historic neighborhood
- Novelist Cash receives a warm homecoming