2022 Annual Conference Sessions
We’re excited to see you in person this year for Preservation NC’s 2022 Annual Conference in Winston-Salem October 26-28!
For sponsorship questions, or to become a sponsor, contact Shannon Phillips at 919-832-3652 ext. 229 or email@example.com.
Below are some sessions and tours you can look forward to at this year’s conference. Check back often for more details including registration, session schedule and locations.
2022 Annual Conference Sessions:
- YEAR IN REVIEW
- PLENARY: PERSPECTIVES ON HISTORIC PRESERVATION IN WINSTON-SALEM
- KEYNOTE: Mayor Joines on the impact of historic preservation in Winston-Salem and the Renaissance of the Innovation Quarter
- “PRESERVING” URBAN RENEWAL
- EASEMENTS: THE STRONGEST TOOL FOR PRESERVATION
- PATCHWORK PRESERVATION
- WINSTON-SALEM’S HISTORY OF HOUSING SEGREGATION AND URBAN RENEWAL: FROM RACE-BASED ZONING TO TODAY
- STRATEGIES FOR AFFORDABILITY AND CREATING HEALTHY COMMUNITIES
- PLANTING SEEDS: LANDSCAPE AS CULTURAL PRESERVATION
2022 Annual Conference Tours:
- PROGRESSIVE TOUR & RECEPTION OF THE INNOVATION QUARTER
- HISTORIC BETHANIA
- HIDDEN TOWN: OLD SALEM
- DOWNTOWN CHURCHES
- REYNOLDA HOUSE & GARDEN
- SALEM ACADEMY AND COLLEGE 250TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR